Site Loader

Gross domestic product from Agriculture in Pakistan expanded to 2284561 PKR Million out of 2017 from 2208087 PKR Million of every 2016. Gross domestic product from Agriculture in Pakistan arrived at the midpoint of 2027915.33 PKR Million from 2006 until 2017, achieving an unsurpassed high of 2284561 PKR Million of every 2017 and a record low of 1775346 PKR Million out of 2006 4. One of the main reasons for presence of life on Planet Earth is that 71% of Earth’s surface is covered with water. Water is also available below land surface and as water vapour in the air. Water is a finite source. There is ample quantity of water on the Earth, but only about 0.3 percent, is even usable by humans. The other 99.7 percent is in the oceans, soils, icecaps, and floating in the atmosphere. Moreover, much of the 0.3 percent that is useable is unattainable. Most of the water used by humans comes from rivers. The water available on land surface is referred to as surface water. The major proportion of fresh water is actually found underground as soil moisture and in aquifers 5.

Post Author: admin

x

Hi!
I'm Sarah!

Would you like to get a custom essay? How about receiving a customized one?

Check it out