Position Title: Personal Assistant/Kai?whina Whaiaro
Type of role: Full-time permanent position. Hours- 9 am-5:30 pm, Monday to Friday
Responsible to: Manager
Primary objective: Apataki Service Centre (ASC) is seeking an exceptional Personal Assistant to provide administrative support to our Manager
• Extensive diary management, including making appointments and travel arrangements
• Writing and formatting correspondence such as emails, letters, reports and different archives
• Assisting with preparation of monthly reports, budgets, agendas, presentations and papers
• Coordinating internal and external meetings, hui, conferences and events
• Managing projects and accounts
• Answering and screening calls, passing on messages and escalating urgent calls/requests
• Taking meeting minutes and dictation
• Prior experience as a Personal Assistant or qualifications in Business Administration and Technology are essential
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to people at all levels
• Proficient with the full use of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel)
• Impressive written and oral communication skills
• Positive attitude with the ability to solve problems and use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
• High degree of information confidentiality
• Ability to prioritise and anticipate needs
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or citizenship or hold a valid Work Visa. Applications close at 6 pm on 05/01/2019.
Please apply if you feel you meet the above criteria. Apply online on our website or email your CV and cover letter through to- Priyanka Bhalla [email protected]
Apataki Service Centre (ASC) Organisational chart
Apataki Service Centre (ASC) Sustainable Practices
At ASC we are committed to reducing our environmental footprint by implementing strategies that reduces environmental waste and promote sustainability. We also reflect responsible and sustainable management of natural resources.
Implementation of Sustainability in the Workplace
• For all printed communications, use paper stocks and inks that have been accredited for their environmental sustainability.
• Ensure to set Multi-function devices/printers on default settings “double-sided”.
• Printing should be in black and white unless specified.
• Use the “print preview” function before printing any document.
• Purchase paper that a minimum postconsumer recycled content of 50 per cent or above.
File Management Policy
• For reporting and audit purposes, maintain correct and complete records of the use of ICT equipment for consumption patterns and location profiles.
• Use electronic archives and records management systems for storing data.
Equal opportunities employer
At Apataki Service Centre we are focused on providing equitable employment opportunities to individuals from all kinds of backgrounds. We welcome workplace diversity and foster inclusion. Through our comprehensive employment policies and management practices, we support our client needs but at the same time ensure that workplace inclusion is maintained at all times.